The weather, as you will know, continues to be hot and dry. Apparently some locations did have a downpour yesterday – we were not one. The watering will need to continue – now been made more difficult having had knee surgery on Wednesday.
- The first of the tomatoes that are ripening. The plants are heavily fruited but most are still very green at the moment. As is the way, these are on one of the plants where the label has disappeared so I have no idea which cherry type these are.
2. This is the largest of our chilli fruit so far. We have around 10 different types of peppers – some sweet and some hot. This fruit is on our Carolina Reaper plant, so should be hot, hot, hot!
3. Cucumelon. Apparently a cross between a cucumber and a melon. I have no idea what these will taste like, but, they look cute!
4. Lilies. Giant Tower Lilies I think. They have a special meaning to me and Hubby. They are around 5 feet tall and smell beautiful.
5. ‘Double Pirouette’ Petunias. These we grew from seed. We have them in this purple and also a rose pink colour.
6. Cactus Dahlia (with a visitor). Again, these were grown from seed.
Please take a look over at The Propogator to see more Six-On-Saturday posts.